Thank you for your interest in the Whizy Affiliate Program. We are excited for you to join! To clarify what is permitted and acceptable, here are the details of our affiliate agreement. This Agreement defines how the Whizy affiliate program works,Whizy roles and responsibilities, how Affiliates are paid commission by us, and what your roles and responsibilities are as an Affiliate.
This Agreement is designed to protect both you and Whizy Studio. Please read carefully. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Affiliates must not send unsolicited emails and must comply with the CAN-SPAM act, and any applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
- Affiliates must not register and/or use domains with the wording: “The Whizy” “Whizy Studio,” “Whizy website” or any of its other properties, or any similar term contained within such domains.
- Affiliates must not disparage or misrepresent The Whizy, or any of its other properties in anyway, in particular using words like “scam” or “rip-off.”
- Affiliates must not bid on or otherwise attempt to acquire any rights in The Whizy or any of its other properties for copyrights, service marks, or trademarks.
- Affiliates must not promote The Whizy or any of its other properties on or through any sites with inappropriate content, as determined by Whizy Studio.
- Affiliate is deemed to have accepted the terms of this Agreement if they are approved to participate in the Affiliate Program.
- Violation of these terms may result in forfeiture of commissions earned.
- As an affiliate, you are solely responsible for the results of your actions.
Affiliate applications will be approved manually, after the content and relevance has been acknowledged and judged by our team. Whizy Studio reserves the right to not accept applications who we feel do not comply with our brand image.
Affiliates of the programme may only promote discount codes and offers that are communicated via the affiliate channel or issued directly from us. We may decline affiliate sales that are gained through promotion of an expired or unauthorized code, offer or deal.
No promotion via spamming, please. Any evidence of spam-style activity will result in the termination of your account. Affiliates cannot use their own affiliate links to purchase memberships or products.
Payments are made through PayPal only in USD. Please make sure that your PayPal email address is the payment email in your affiliate dashboard. Payments are paid out every 2 months on the 1st of Jan, Mar, May, July, Sep, Nov.
Company will provide Affiliate with compensation at a rate of 30% commission less any chargebacks, refunds, discounts or credit card fees per sale.
- For example, if Company sells a product for $100, and Affiliate earns a 30% commission per sale, Affiliate will earn $29.10 ($100 product minus 3% credit card processing fee= $97; $97x.3= $29.10).
- For example, if Company sells a product for $100, discounts it by 40% and Affiliate earns a 30% commission per sale, Affiliate will earn $17.46 ($100 product, less 40%= $60, minus 3% credit card processing fee= $58.2; $58.2x.3= $17.46).
Company will pay Affiliate by PayPal business. This must be set-up within Affiliate’s account. Affiliate may request an alternative payout; however, this may result in delayed payment.
If your application has not been successful and you wish to query this, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Once you start sharing your affiliate link with others, you will be able to see the following information in the Affiliate Center on the Link Tracking Stats tab:
- Number of people who have clicked on your links.
- Number of sales you’ve referred.
For your latest sales numbers, please check your ledger.
If we are charged back (due to a customer refund) at any time up to 12 months from the date of sale, we charge you back for that Commission.
You agree to follow the FTC endorsement guidelines (click below to read “The FTC’s Revised Endorsement Guides: What People are Asking”).
You agree to comply with all US Federal CAN-SPAM Acts. We have a zero tolerance policy towards SPAM or any Affiliate associated with SPAM. If, at our absolute discretion, we establish that you are involved with SPAM in any way including creating, sending, or otherwise distributing SPAM we may immediately terminate your Affiliate Program account and you will forfeit all Commissions owed to you.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your Affiliate Link is set up correctly. We are not responsible for your failure to receive any Commission due to the incorrect formatting or configuration of your Affiliate Link.